LinSpot is a product that enables end users to sell access to their Wi-Fi network. I haven't tried it out yet (It only works on a Mac, and I'm G5-less right now), but this gives me an idea...
- Go to your favorite park, beach or place to hang out when it's nice outside.
- Bribe a store owner or homeowner nearby - Tell him you'll pay his monthly cable bill if he lets you bring wireless Internet into his house.
- Get your local cable provider to come in with a cable modem, then hook up a nice 54G wireless router and signal booster.
- Hook up a crappy old Mac, dowload linspot and get it going
- Post a sign at your favorite hangout - Wireless Internet Available